We’re bringing a small update to Block N Load to fix a handful of the issues that you have reported to us.
We’re still hard at work on a whole host of other improvements and other fixes that you’ve asked for since our December update, some of which we’re hoping to get out in another update in February.
Based on the reports that you’ve made since our last update went live we have been able to fix a number of issues, we’re still hard at work to get some of the more complex ones resolved.
However, as of today you should find that the following issues are now resolved.
- Yury the Yeti’s Perk “Chill, Dude” should now work correctly with Ice as well as Snow.
- Vander Graaf’s “Ball to the Wall” Perk should now alter the Ball Lightning weapon.
- Kira-chan’s “Thrills for Days” Perk no longer incorrectly alters the damage mechanics for the Katty Launcher.
- Trondson’s “Fire Lamps” Perk has been updated to make it clearer this adds the “Burning” effect.
- Doc Eliza’s “It’s Alive! Alive!” Perk has been updated to make it clearer how this affects her healing.
Blocks and Block Skins
- Poison Bush now correctly counts as a Building Blocks for the Daily Challenges.
- Gift Wrapped Large Bomb Block Skin no longer has its name in all upper case.
- Large Bomb description has been updated, as there’s now a more powerful bomb than it.
- The following Blocks should now use their correct names when awarding Dust from Bounty Blocks:
- Tunnelling Torpedo
- Orbital Strike Beacon
- Bounce Pad
- Speed Block
- Marid's Boon
- Miasma Mine
- Lil' Buddy
- Ninja Shrine
- Tiki Head
- Popstar Portal
- Kreepy in the Box
- Ammo Crate
- Vander Graaf’s Hero tips have had a typographical error corrected.
- Trondson has had a small number of initial Hero tips added. Got more tips you think would be good for players new to Trondson? Leave us a suggestion!
- Only tools will do damage to the Block Buster.
- Tools now do the same amount of damage to the Block Buster as they do to objectives.
- Block Buster hit points have been reduced to off-set the lower rate at which damage is dealt to it.
Effectively, the Block Buster is now treated like an objective for dealing damage to it and releasing the Boost.
This one’s a pretty significant change. We’ve had this on the Player Test Realm for a little while, and based on the feedback there this change is at least an interesting one which seems to have some support to see what it does in the wider game.
This does now mean that the abilities of Heroes will no longer have an effect on how quickly you can break in to the Block Buster, but neither will weapons or Devices.
This helps address one issue which has been raised to us; that Trondson in particular was able to break in to the Block Buster far too quickly, but it may also help to make fights over who gets the Block Buster more of a key endeavour as well.
Sonic Staff ammunition regeneration rate has been reduced from 20 to 15.
Lightning Cage Active Ability damage per second has been reduced from 2 every 0.1 seconds, to 2 every 0.15 seconds.
Saucer Launcher clip size reduced from 6 to 5.
Yury the Yeti
Snowball clip size increased from 5 to 6.
Glue Gun slow against enemy Heroes doubled from 1 second to 2 seconds.
Graviton Stance reload time slightly increased from 1.5 to 1.75 seconds.
- Time taken to return to your own spawn point after pushing the “B” key has been reduced from 15 to 10 seconds.
Have any feedback?
Post it in the Feedback section of the Steam Discussion forums here.